Our Regate Effective product, an integrated Sales Force Automation & Merchandising solution available on the cloud, is especially designed to increase wireless data revenues for network operators. BizeGate On-Demand has worked successfully with Wind Greece and can be easily adapted to the needs of your local market.
Regate Effective functionality includes:
- Ability to place and track orders
- Access to customer details
- Payment collections
- Sales rep expenses
- Sales messages
- Route management
Regate Effective enables seamless integration with all Android devices (PDAs, smart phones, tablets) and ERP/CRM systems.
- Sales and technical training
- Extra training for installation and training services
- Product support
- Marketing support
- Private label option
- Demo licenses
- Support 24/7
Worldwide, the trend by the network carriers is to provide a set of services on top of data and voice. These services are usually provided through 12-month contracts and monthly subscriptions that include both the use of the service and the GPRS/3G/4G data plan. Providing SFA as a service through your network will provide you a number of advantages:
- It will help you differentiate in your market, and be the first to deploy such a solution.
- It will help you access clients that are traditionally affiliated to your competition for data and voice. Providing these clients with a SIM that includes the cloud SFA application and the data to work with it, is actually a back-door to this client mainly because your competition does not offer this product.
- It will help your client retention. Due to the nature of the SFA system, it needs to be integrated with your customer’s ERP and their mobile users (i.e. sales people) need to be trained. This requires some resources to be provided by your customer, and past experience has shown that these customers are reluctant to change to another SFA system when their contract ends, or when your competition presents such a product.
- It will increase data plan sales and smartphone device sales.